- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Three 3-ounce packages ramen noodles (flavour packets discarded)
- One 5-ounce package baby spinach (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups leftover shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups kimchi
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 spring onions
- 4 sheets toasted seaweed
- Cono Sur Gewurztraminer
Combine the chicken broth, 1 cup water, ramen noodles, spinach, chicken, kimchi, corn and soy sauce in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes; boil for 1 minute.
Meanwhile, slice the spring onions and tear the seaweed into bite-size pieces.
Divide the hot ramen among 4 shallow bowls and top each with spring onions and seaweed.